Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Extraordinary Dog








               
    Extraordinary dog is my family dog. She have almost six years now. We enjoy with her every      
 single day. I hope she will have puppy this summer. One puppy I' ll keep for us and for other I must carefully choose their new home. This dogs keep eyes on you unchangingly. They make you feel saf in any situation. I am so happy with such equable dog that I have not word to explain it properly







  because they are ideal. I had several different dogs during my life , but this one I like to have forever. Anyhow I like dogs and other animals as well. Of course that I loved all my previous
 dogs as much as I love this one. For sure this one is the best trust me!







             

            My dog love humans , animals , birds etc. but for her family she will died this very moment .                                

No comments:

Post a Comment