Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Beautiful Small Tree

This bonsai tree I have about year or little more. It look sad without any leaves on. But it's still live and I hope soon leaves will appear. I like plants and my home is full of different kind of flowers. Every day I spent some times with all my plants and it growing well except this one small tree which is not change long , long , time . Anyway I hope that one day it will surprise me with green leaves.

     I believe that plants live and give to us love back . This my little bonsai tree I like very much . Between other I have many cactus. Even it look like nothing much to do with , it's not like it. Cactus also need water , of course , less than other plants  , but with regular care it's show of with nice flower. I have two very big cactus and more than ten small ones.





    This pictures I snapped just to show you how it look like. This is only part of my plants . I like every one and when I have chance I plant new. It bring me some kind of peace on my mind when I fill it with water or only watch how it look like today. My own small garden meant much for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment